Ready to ship!
United by a passion for racing and iconic design, we proudly present this collaborative watch range between SCG and FORZO.
This unique range of watches celebrates the team’s historic entry to the headlining ‘hypercar’ class in 2021. It pays tribute to the best of 1960s automotive design: just as Glickenhaus has done with its stunning LMH007 racer.
As this watch salutes the magnificent 1960s, it was perfect for sitting within our FORZO Drive King range, which already draws inspiration from the watches and cars of that decade. This was also the era in which a new American team last took on the established giants of endurance racing.
The stunning watches are 40mm in diameter, featuring a bi-directional 12-hour bezel and solid 316L stainless steel case. They are available with automatic three-hand and mecha-quartz chronograph movement options—the perfect way to celebrate a magnificent adventure.
- Japanese Automatic Mechanical Miyota 9015 Movement.
- Multi-layer dial featuring Glickenhaus logo.
- Date display.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case.
- Raised & chamfered edge thick sapphire crystal.
- 40mm Bezel diameter & 47mm Lug to lug length.
- 20mm lug width.
- 100 Meters / 330 feet water resistance.
- Screw-down crown.
- Solid stainless steel jubilee type bracelet.
- Bracelet has solid ends, screw-in links, and a signed clasp.